Paint Rollers

Paint Rollers For Sale And Supplies Accra, Tema Ghana

Paint rollers, is a device or tool for applying paint, it comes in the form of a revolving tube with a soft absorbent covering and handle. Paint rollers are an inescapable tool for every DIYers, you will find it lured in cupboards, lockers and sheds and storage places in households with brushes and painting accessories. 

At Dansoaa DIY or building material store near you we stock a variety of rollers and sets, which are ideal for all your painting and decorative works, visit any of our branches in Accra, Tema, Afienya, Dodowa, Shai Hills, Akosombo, Sege, Ashaiman, Prampram, Dansoman, Tehsie Nungua, Osu, Madina Accra and other surrounding towns and cities in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana.

Shop Now for Paint Rollers at Great Prices From Dansoaa Building Material and Hardware Store.

Our paint rollers come in different lengths that are suitable for a wide range of applications, some tube rollers are both reusable and others disposable. Paint rollers are very handy tools as they enable both professional painters and DIY users to apply an even coat and cover large areas with ease. Our in store decorative team will assist you in choosing the type of rollers to choose from depending on the application of paints and surfaces as the type of coating you intend to use. Paint rollers can be used for both oil and emulsion paints, but care needs to be taken when using paint rollers, so not to spill paints through excessive dipping into the roller tray or overfill tray with paint. At Dansoaa we stock paint rollers from different manufacturers, choose from No Nonsense 9’Roller & Tray Set 7 Pieces, Harris Trade 4’’ Min Roller Set 6 pieces, Revolution Set of 6 pcs and more. It is important when painting and choosing rollers, you might like to consider the size of the roller depending on the decorating project, how many rollers you will need depending on the number of colours, these then requires the type of roller tube specifications such as foam, polyester or microfiber roller depending on the surface.

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top